Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thanks So Much! A Special Request

A student who was about to graduate cannot think of something special to give to his professors as a token of gratitude for their help throughout the years of teaching him at school.

He asked for my help and I came up with this little project. of colorful cascaded thank you cards.


I used Pirate Edwin #66 for his male professors:


and Pirate Tilda #66 for his female professors:


I also used some small embelishments like a cute pink and white flower tied with a small bow for the female cards and a tiny heart cut out with a blue string and small buttons.



I really had fun making this set and I find it really thoughtful for the student to remember his professors on his graduation day that's why I couldn't say no when he asked for my help!

No comments:

Post a Comment