Monday, April 29, 2013

A Memorable Day At the Yellow Violet House

Following my teaching stint at Lasting, I was given the chance by the Yellow Violet House to also share my talent to their interested scrappers.

My class comprised of 5 amazing students who also shared the same passion I have with scrapping. We made 2 types of cards and a mini album, We were scheduled to work on the projects from 9am - 3pm but because we had so much fun we had to extend til 6pm.

Here are some photos of what i taught at the Yellow Violet House

We started by coloring the Lala Stamp on this card and worked on the card itself.


Love the sidedetails on the card! Specially the lamp post!

Another card we made. We also colored the baker tilda shown here and this card can be used to share your favorite recipe with your close friends or relatives

We used a hand made paper flower embellishment and some beads to make the card more lively.

A sneak peek of the mini album we created. 
I will be having another card-making class scheduled on May 11 at the Yellow Violet House and I am looking forward to being there once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment