Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another Card Making Class At the Lasting Impression


I had another card making and distress ink coloring at the lasting impression last July 6, 2013 with a very ecstatic group of ladies who were somehow new to cardmaking. I was so happy because all of them were very enthusiastic and willing  to learn all through out the whole class.

Here are the cards we worked on:


this criss cross card with a gorjuss girl stamp theme which we embellished with miniature flowers on the side.


a flower embellished tilda with a pop up i love you message inside.


a flower embellished tilda with a pop up i love you message inside.


a princess pea tilda card embellished with miniature flowers, laces and pearls.

The whole day was a blast, not only because of the projects that we created but also because of the fact that the lovely students I worked with enjoyed what they were doing. I hope that I get the chance to work with them again in the near future

5 comments:

  1. Cecil these cards are so pretty! Nicely done! I'm not sure which one I like the best! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are great. I wonder if you would consider adding the gadget to allow someone to follow your blog by email subscription? It makes it so much easier to follow a great blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nancy! That's a great idea, I've put in email subscriptions and rss feed subscriptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are just gorgeous!!!!!! Gorgeous designs and colors!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you like my work.

    ReplyDelete