Friday, June 7, 2013

Princess Pea Tilda in a shadow box card

Here's my latest creation. I had time to work on this yesterday and came up with this very lovely shadow box card:


The Magnolia Stamp I used is the princess pea tilda colored with distress ink. I embelished the side with a rose that i sprinkled with white and gold enamel. I added some white tool around the card and used some florish cut outs. I also used a metallic blue embossing powder on the sentiment.

I am very happy every time I have the chance to finish a new creation and I cant start to make a new one.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Cecil. I enjoyed looking at your sweet Magnolia cards. Glad you joined us at the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. I hope to see more of your lovely creations.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete